Friday, June 27, 2008

The Post!

Hi everyone, I definitly won't be able to get to the internet for the next 8 weeks, so unfortunatly you will just have to wait to get information from me! The good news is that I have a mailing address, for information on that please contact my parents at dixie.trout@pearson.com and they will send it to you, or you can get it from facebook!

Africa is amazing, and unlike anything I thought it would be. I have mastered the squat (for use of the choo), become incredibly fond of rice, but not ugali (which is flour with a little water) and also very fond of every vegetable under the sun, all of which are sold here. This is a great place to come to visit (hint, hint)

I dont have a lot of time to relate stories, because I only have 5 minutes of internet time, but I will have plenty by the time I am out of training, I might even write them in Kiswahili! :)

Lots of love to all of you!

1 comment:

D Gormley said...

Mirinda:

Enjoyed talking to you this morning. Enjoy your visit and I'll sent you phone number and email address to everyone.

Love ya - Dad